Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family

 Its been a long hard week. Yet I am Happy to say. My family is like the Kardashians and we have one another back through the good and the bad. I have great nieces, nephews, cousins, little cousins and I just see them being such great part of my everyday life. I see myself through the good and the bad. I worried about things. But I think I see that I have a great relationship with my family. With the other side a few of us get along and others would wish we have magically disappeared. I am tough believer in Blood is thicker then water. But, I have seen alot of things in this past 6 months or More to make you want to think if I was a happy person or do I follow God. And The answer is Yes. But what makes me upset is that people miss judge family and blood. I see the good and bad side.


~ Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment