Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday

Started out at 6 because we woke up early and were tried. Then dad called we were rolling. My aunt was in a awful mood. She was mad at the grill and that was hers and she was upset. Oh well. Just kidding. I was worried I never see her act that way. Then she started while we were cooking and I made a joke and everyone laughed and she didn't find it funny and got mad and started yelling at Sisters. She hasd a knife behind her back. Scary. I was shocked . Then the kids were playing outside and she was mad because they were spraying water on her. Uh they are kids. Then my other sister came we had to go to the doctor to take my niece her eye was infected it was stye. After that, we went back and people were arriving and party was underway. It's was so much fun. Hanging out with the people you
Love.
It's Like I never been there in an experience to that.
After all cleaning, trashing, recycling, and enjoying closeness it was the best day with a hiccup.

No comments:

Post a Comment