Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 5: Vacation

Slept til 11:40... Had a family meeting in the room. Then took showers changed for the day. Dunno what the day going to be. By the way, happy fathers day dad. Miss the kids the family and texting my new friend. The game today. Rodney King passed away sad he fell in the pool and drowned. Sad. Then went to lunch. Good I had lamb yummy with onions and mushrooms and fries and Califorina rolls and that's it. Then I went to my massage it was the best ever. I was so impressed and relaxed. I may need another one soon ;) It's so beneficial to feel relaxed and organized with your body and know the bones and oils to use. I watched the movie called "we Brought A Zoo" great movie I really loved it was the last thirty minutes. But hey I liked it. Let's see then we had dinner together and it was great. We had a great time together. Then we went and see the comedian funny and nasty. Drinks following we and laughing and enjoying our vacation. Then we hit the club drinks Ca parties and then midnight pizza yummy. Hit the bed at 4 am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment